Tuesday, May 4, 2010

may the 4th (be with you)



TODAY:




i woke up to find my parents, causing a ruckus, much like they do every year on my birthday.


dougnuts.


shower.


put on clothes.


put on my new glasses.


eat another doughnut.


check my twitter.


have a healthy glass of milk.


listen to a tune or 2.


head off to school.


1st hour:graphic arts, i recieved a card from eden, one of the best cards ive ever recieved! it has yoda on the front and says May the 4th (be with you) :D :D :D :D love it love it love it and it came with my first scratch offs!! FORTUNE COOKIE SCRACH OFFS! AND I DIDNT WIN ANYTHING!! it was awesome.

2nd hour:pottery, nothing special, got a lot of stuff done though!

3rd hour:research, my favorite class, also got a lot done here! man i love that class so much!! im doing my research paper on the modernisation of fairy tales and how the changes effect youth. it is very interesting.

4th hour:business, we watched a video on walmart and how evil it is. i didnt even like walmart to begin with and then that video made it worse. this class is technically where i did my scratch offs.


now im home, listening to the new jeremy messersmith with eden.
we watched star wars, ran around town, took pictures, went to caseys and dairy queen, talked for a few hours in my car. it was a good day. :)

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment