Sunday, May 2, 2010

A message from three in the morning.

Hey there all, im just slipping in to bed after a long evening of hecktocity. Inventing words is an enjoyable past time of mine. So the play went good. I did better than yesterday! Then i visited eden at work, we went blading earlyer, got some pics done for graphics class, that was fun. Watched more buffy, only 3 more episodes of season 5 and everything is coming together, i am very excited to see what happens! Anyways after i visited eden, i visited sara. That was beyond awkward. Her mom was there. So i left right away. For good reason. I was on my way to alex behrn's cast part. Which was really fun. I thought i was only gonna be there for a vouple of hours but seeing as i just got home, its been a while. I like them. Alex, beth, alyssa, aaron, casey, and jim were all there. Good people. Im glad i sort of fit in with them. Though im not at their level of intelect. We talked about a lot including abortion, hegerlie, general gossip, gays, watched the movie the happening cuz it was con
veniently on hbo. Overall. Good time :] oh and luke was there for a while! After a few hours it was just me casey jim alex and aaron.. I guess it would have been easier to say that luke alyssa and beth left.. Who cares, that was pointless.. And then we all left after the happening eNded. I locked my keys in my car so i had to call mom to bring me my spare, which was surprisingly painless, she didnt complain, or get mad, and i didnt get scared standing out in the dark. and that brings us to where we are now.

Until tomorrow

Farewell.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment